Dr. Megan Olsen
Donnelly Science, Room 124
Walk-in or by appointment
- Complex Systems
- Self-organizing Systems
- Computational Biology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 2011
- M.S., Computer Science, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 2009
- B.S., Computer Science, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2005
- G. Fay, M. Olsen, J. Gran, O. Carja, J. Granka, A. Johnson, V. Weinberger. Agent-based model of Tasmanian Devils examines spread of Devil Facial Tumor Disease due to road construction. International Conference on Complex Systems. June 2011.
- M. Olsen, N. Siegelmann-Danieli, H.T. Siegelmann. DynamicComputational Model Suggests that Cellular Citizenship isFundamental for Selective Tumor Apoptosis. PLoS One. 5(5):e10637. May 2010.
- M. Olsen, N. Siegelmann-Danieli, H. Siegelmann. RobustArtificial Life via Artificial Programmed Death.Artificial Intelligence 172:884-898. 2008.