There are several competitive fellowship opportunities for full-time incoming students beginning the Fall of 2014. In order to be considered, you must be accepted into the program by April 15. In order to meet this date for consideration, you will need a completed application for admission no later than April 1.
Merit will be assessed according to:
- GPA, both undergraduate and graduate, if applicable;
- GRE scores (for Ph.D. applicants);
- Research Experience (previous formal research experience, formal peer-reviewed publications, presentations at professional conferences)(for Ph.D. applicants);
- Recommendations (work, research, or clinical supervisors, professors); and
- Articulation of dedication to academic and social mission of the department.
Fellowship opportunities are available to full-time students only and students will be required to be enrolled in 9 credits for both the fall and spring semesters for the duration of the award. Students will be required to maintain a 3.50 GPA in order to remain eligible for the award as well as all conditions stipulated in the award.
You may fill out an application at the time of your interview in order to be considered.
There is also a very limited amount of need-based aid available within the department. Invitations to apply for need-based aid are due no later than April 14, 2014.
For more information about financial aid at Loyola, please refer to the Graduate Financial Aid website.