We conduct the Watch Your Car Program which is a national anti-theft program funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance. It is a voluntary vehicle registration program designed to deter auto theft and assist in the apprehension of auto thieves. Registration forms and decals are acquired by attending scheduled registrations. Every 20 seconds a vehicle is stolen in the United States. Auto theft is a big business! If auto theft were legalized and incorporated, it would rank 56th among the Fortune 500 companies.
- Your vehicle is one of the largest investments you make.
- New vehicles are not the only targets for car thieves. Older model vehicles are also very desirable.
- Thieves look for vehicles that can be resold quickly or stripped for parts.
- A vehicle's parts are worth two to three times the value of the vehicle.
- No vehicle or anti-theft device is 100% theft-proof, and discouraging thieves is not an easy task.
- The more difficult your car is to steal, the more time a thief has to spend stealing your car, and the greater the chance of detection.
- By making your car a tougher target, the thief will probably move on to a vehicle that is easier to steal.
For more information on how to protect your vehicle, email email@example.com