Welcome to Loyola! This page is designed to give you more specific information about the housing process as you prepare to become a Greyhound.
Student Life cannot guarantee housing for transfer students. However, transfer students do receive priority in the housing placement process.
Applying for Housing
Once Student Life receives your information from admission, you will be invited to complete the application via your Loyola email.
When completing the application, you may be asked the following information so be sure you are prepared to answer these or similar questions
- Loyola offers a substance free community where residents pledge to live a substance free lifestyle (no alcohol, drugs, or tobacco). Would you be interested in living in this community?
- Resident Assistants have full size apartments with a private bedroom for the RA and a shared bedroom (2 students total) where you could live. Are you interested in this option?
- Some transfer students wish to see a list of open spaces on campus. Would you be interested in seeing this list?
- Transfer students often prefer to live with other transfer students. Would you like this option?
- How many roommates would you prefer to have?
Any information you may want a potential roommate to know about you (free text)
You will receive all communication about your housing assignment via your Loyola email address so please be sure to check this email account regularly.
Transfer students will get separate information about move in times and locations from Student Engagement. This information will be emailed to the student's Loyola email account.