The Office of Student Activities is a resource that can assist student club/organization leaders with things such as:
RESERVING SPACE ON CAMPUS FOR CLUB EVENTS/MEETINGS
- Student club/organization leaders must fill out an Event Reservation Request form (available in Student Activities, or the form may be printed from the Event Services website) and have their group's moderator sign the form.
- This form must then be brought to the Office of Student Activities so a representative from Student Activities can sign the form and fax it to Event Services. The student who filled out the form will receive an email confirmation from Event Services once the reservation is official.
- Request forms must be submitted to Student Activities at least 3 business days in advance.
- All members of student clubs and organizations are responsible for reading and following the Loyola University Maryland Posting Policy.
RESERVING LOYOLA CARS/MINIVANS FOR OFF-CAMPUS CLUB/ORGANIZATION ACTIVITIES
- Students wishing to reserve a Loyola car or minivan for an off-campus club/organization event must first complete the Driver Clearance process found on Inside Loyola.
- Vehicle Reservation Request forms are available in the Office of Student Activities. A student leader must fill out this form and have the group's moderator sign the form. Bring the completed form to Student Activities at least 2 weeks in advance to be processed.
- The request will be submitted by the Office of Student Activities to Motor Pool.
APPROVING FUNDRAISERS AND DEPOSITING MONEY RAISED FOR SAFE-KEEPING
REQUESTING CLUB/ORGANIZATION FUNDING FROM THE SGA FINANCE COMMITTEE