HoundPrint for Mac devices
Download the Mac HoundPrint Installer.
- Click on the "Mac HoundPrint Installer" link.
- Once downloaded, open the Downloads folder.
- Double-click PaperCut Universal Installer.pkg* to being the installation. Click "Continue."
- Click "Continue" to begin installation of PaperCut.
- Select "Macintosh HD" hard drive and click "Continue."
- Enter a local administrator name and password if prompted, and click "Install Software."
- Click "Close" once installation was successful.
- After the installation is complete, you will need to restart your computer.
If you receive a warning that "PaperCut Universal Installer.pkg" can't be opened: Click the Apple menu; click "System Preferences"; choose "Security & Privacy"; in the General tab, click "Open Anyway".
If you need assistance with installation, please contact the Help Center at x5555 or email@example.com. Walk-in service is available at the Help Center in Knott Hall 107 (faculty/admin/staff).