Career advisors are available year-round for individual one-on-one advising sessions with students and alumni to discuss any career-related needs and questions. Advising sessions can focus on:
- Choosing or changing a major
- Clarifying interests and exploring career options
- Obtaining internships or full- or part-time employment
- Planning and conducting a professional job search (i.e., creating resumes/cover letters and preparing for interviews)
- Changing careers
- Selecting and applying to graduate school
Appointments are typically scheduled for 50 minutes. Refer to our locations and hours when scheduling an appointment.