To register for Summer Orientation, you will need the following:
- Loyola User Name and Student ID Number. Both can be found in the Loyola technology letter you received in your personal email shortly after you sent in your deposit. If you no longer have this information, call Office of Technology Support at (410) 617-5555 (Monday-Thursday, 7:30am-7pm; Friday, 7:30am-5pm) **Technology Services is only allowed to share this information with the student**
- The names of all guests attending orientation and knowledge of whether or not they will stay overnight on campus.
- Rank order of preferred Summer Orientation dates.
- Credit card to pay the registration fees for all participants, including parents.
Click Here to Register for Summer Orientation
If you are unable to attend one of the four orientation sessions please follow the steps below:
- Contact the Office of Student Engagement for your session materials: (410) 617-2032 or at email@example.com.
- Check your Loyola email for information regarding class registration. The office of Academic Advising will email you with instructions on how to register. If you have additional questions call (410) 617-5050.
- Contact the office of Student Life to register for on-campus housing and a meal plan: (410) 617-5081.
For any additional questions please contact the office of Student Engagement (410) 617-2032
Note: Incoming transfer students do not attend Summer Orientation.
If you are unable to attend Summer Orientation please contact the office of student engagement immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or (410) 617-2032.
Note: Refunds may only be honored if the office of student engagement is notified of a cancellation three business days prior to your scheduled orientation session.