**Online registration for the 2016 Summer Orientation sessions will open on Monday, April 18. Please contact the office of student engagement at 410-617-2032 if you have any questions.
To register for Summer Orientation, you will need the following:
- Loyola User Name and Student ID Number. Both can be found in the Loyola technology letter you received shortly after you sent in your deposit. If you no longer have this information, call Office of Technology Support at 410-617-5555, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- The names of all people attending orientation and knowledge of whether or not they will stay on campus.
- Ranked order of preferred Summer Orientation dates.
- Credit card to pay the registration fees for all participants, including parents.
If you are unable to attend one of the five orientation sessions please follow the steps below:
- Contact the Office of Student Engagement for your session materials: (410) 617-2032 or at email@example.com.
- Check your Loyola email for information regarding class registration. The office of Academic Advising will email you with instructions on how to register. If you have additional questions call (410) 617-5050.
- Contact the office of Student Life to register for on-campus housing and a meal plan: (410) 617-5081.
For any additional questions please contact the office of Student Engagement (410.617.2032)
Note: Incoming transfer students do not attend Summer Orientation.
If you are unable to attend Summer Orientation please contact the office of student engagement immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-617-2032.
Note: Refunds may only be honored if the office of student engagement is notified of a cancellation 72 hours prior to your scheduled orientation session.