To register for Summer Orientation, you will need the following:
- Loyola Username and Student ID Number. Both can be found in the Loyola technology letter you received in your personal email shortly after you sent in your deposit. If you no longer have this information, call Office of Technology Support at (410) 617-5555 (Monday-Thursday, 7:30am-7pm; Friday, 7:30am-5pm) **Technology Services is only allowed to share this information with the student**
- The names of all guests attending orientation and knowledge of whether or not they will stay overnight on campus.
- Rank order of preferred Summer Orientation dates.
- Credit card to pay the registration fees for all participants, including parents.
Session 1 (June 16-17) is now full. To register for our wait list, please send an email to email@example.com - we cannot guarantee you will be moved from our wait list, so we'd encourage you to register for another available session if possible.
Click Here to Register for Summer Orientation
If you are unable to attend one of the four orientation sessions please follow the steps below:
- Contact the Office of Student Engagement for your session materials: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Loyola ID #, the reason you can't attend, and your mailing address for the summer.
- Contact the Office of Academic Advising at (410)617-5050 to talk about registering for classes. They will take down your contact information and will email during the summer with instructions on how to register.
- Contact the office of Student Life to register for on-campus housing and a meal plan: email@example.com
For any additional questions please contact the office of Student Engagement (410) 617-2032
Note: Incoming transfer students do not attend Summer Orientation.
If you are unable to attend Summer Orientation please contact the office of student engagement immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or (410) 617-2032.
Note: Refunds may only be honored if the office of student engagement is notified of a cancellation three business days prior to your scheduled orientation session.