Loyola University Maryland's Sellinger School of Business and Management elected six new members to its Board of Sponsors at its Oct. 19 meeting.
The Sellinger School's new Board of Sponsors members are:
- Karen I. Campbell –Vice President and Chief Policy Officer, Verizon Maryland and Verizon Washington, D.C.
- Charles “C.J.” Daley, Jr.—Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer, Artisan Partners
- Kathleen W. “Kathi” Hyle, ’80—Chief Operating Officer, Constellation Energy Resources
- Keith A. Lee—Managing Director, Senior Portfolio Manager, Brown Capital Management
- Todd M. Mohr – Chief Operating Officer, Aerotek Inc.
- Eugene A. Trainor, III, MBA ’93–Chief Operating Officer, Foundation Capital
"Through their counsel, support, and advocacy for the Sellinger School, our sponsors help advance our mission of shaping ethical, adaptable leaders prepared to make a difference in a global economy," said Karyl B. Leggio, Ph.D., dean of the Sellinger School. “I’m pleased to welcome these six new members, who bring experience and insights from a diverse range of companies and industries to our board.”
The Board of Sponsors is a group of 30 who advise the Sellinger School's senior administration on the School's advancement and community relations initiatives.
For more information or questions regarding this story, contact Media Relations Manager Nick Alexopulos at email@example.com or 410-617-5025.