Get to know Loyola University Maryland
Experience Loyola for yourself and see your future college home in action! We invite you to visit and explore our beautiful campus and discover the numerous opportunities that await you during your four years at Loyola.
This event begins at 10 a.m. and runs until 3 p.m. During this time the following sessions will be held:
- Welcome Session - Loyola’s dean of undergraduate admission welcomes you to Loyola in Reitz Arena.
- Academic Department Overviews - Professors from each academic department explain the curriculum, internships, activities, facilities, and career opportunities for each major (you may select up to three).
- Special Interest Forum - Learn about a variety of topics—community service, financial aid and scholarships, first-year programs, the Honors Program, recreational sports, R.O.T.C./military science, study abroad, transfer admission, and more!
- Lunch - Enjoy a light lunch and get to know members of the admission staff, alumni, and current students.
- Campus Tour - Join student guides for a tour of the Evergreen campus, including an extensive look at our magnificent resident halls for first-year students (ranked #2 in the country!).
- Fitness and Aquatic Center Tour - Don’t miss our state-of-the-art recreational sports facilities! While you’re here, you can turn in your event evaluation and receive your gift from Loyola. Admission representatives will be available for any last-minute questions before you head home.
For this event, parking and shuttle service will be provided from the Cathedral of Mary our Queen, one mile north of Loyola's campus. If you are using GPS, please program this address: 5200 N. Charles St., Baltimore, Md. 21210. Please allow an additional 15 minutes for shuttle service to campus.