ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- Native American Heritage Month Dream Catchers & Rain Makers Event- 11/19 at 7pm in the Claver Multicultural Center.
- MAN2MAN- 11/19 at 5pm in College Center Conference Room 113.
- Sister to Sister- 11/20 at 5pm in The Women's Center (note the change in location).
- BSA Fashion Show Board Applications available. Due by 5pm on 12/1.
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students.
- Follow us on TWITTER @ALANA_Services to keep up with the events offered by ALANA and its clubs.