ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- CSU Caribana- Thrusday, 10/30 from 6-8pm in McGuire Hall.
- 17th Annual BSA Fashion Show Scene Leader/Assistant Applications due FRIDAY.
- 30th Annual International Festival- Friday, 11/7 from 12-2pm in McGuire Hall.
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students.
- Follow us on TWITTER @ALANA_Services to keep up with the events offered by ALANA and its clubs.