ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- African Diaspora Celebration Keynote Speaker: Rev. Dr. Heber Brown on Jan. 26 at 7:00pm in the 4th Floor Program Room.
- ASA Dance Workshop: Jan. 28 at 7:00pm in the Reading Room.
- Merienda con ALAS and ACA: Jan. 28, 3:00-5:00pm in the Claver Multicultural Center.
- ASA Wazobia: Jan. 30, 6:00-9:00pm in McGuire Hall.
- Apply to be a MAP Navigator. Applications due on Jan. 30.
- Apply to be an AMP Mentor! Applications due in early Spring.
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students.
- Follow us on TWITTER @ALANA_Services to keep up with the events offered by ALANA and its clubs.