ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- ALAS (Association of Latin American & Spanish Students) Promo Table: Friday, September 22nd, 12-3pm, MH Circle (Rain Location: Boulder Cafe Atrium)
- ALAS Keynote Speaker: Thursday, September 28th, 6-7pm, 4th FL Program RM
- ALAS Dance Night: Friday, September 29th, 10pm -1am, 4th FL Program RM
- MAN2MAN: Tuesday, September 26th, 5:00-6:30pm, 133 Cohn Hall
- Sister to Sister: Thursday, September 28th, 5:00-6:30pm, Claver Multicultural Center (CMC)
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students
Andrew White Student Center
3rd Floor, E313
Claver Multicultural Center (CMC) Hours
*available upon request; designated study hours during mid-terms and finals