The interdisciplinary minor in Latin American and Latino studies is built on an historical, cultural, literary, sociological and political understanding of the Spanish, Portuguese and French-speaking regions of the Americas. Students will come to appreciate the diversity of Latin American and U.S. Latino experiences by studying Latin Americans from all countries, including the United States.
Spring 2022 Course Listings
Learn about the wonders of Latin America next semester!
- HS108D Making of the Modern World: Latin America
- HS422 Environmental History of Latin America
- PO204 Portuguese for Speakers of Spanish
- SN104 Intermediate Spanish II
- SN201D Spanish Composition and Conversation
- SN203D Introduction to Reading Literature
- SN303 Introduction to Mexican Culture
- SN368 Travelers and Migrants in Colombian Literature
- SN370 19th-Century Latin American Novel
- TH265D World Christianity
Coronavirus got you down? This might be for you.