The interdisciplinary minor in Latin American and Latino studies is built on an historical, cultural, literary, sociological and political understanding of the Spanish, Portuguese and French-speaking regions of the Americas. Students will come to appreciate the diversity of Latin American and U.S. Latino experiences by studying Latin Americans from all countries, including the United States.
Fall 2022 Course Listings
Learn about the wonders of Latin America next semester!
- CM346D International Communication
- HS383 Violence and Holiness in 20th Century El Salvador
- ML392D Introduction to Latin American and Latino Studies
- SN104 Intermediate Spanish II
- SN201D Spanish Composition and Conversation
- SN203D Introduction to Reading Literature
- SN308 Violence and Culture: Colomba in the 20th Century
- SN380 Modernismo
- TH209 Violence and Holiness in 20th Century El Salvador
Hear from our scholars
Here are a few words about the Latin American and Latino Studies program from Professor Thomas Ward and Kerry McEnerney, ‘22:
Coronavirus got you down? This might be for you.