The interdisciplinary minor in Latin American and Latino studies is built on an historical, cultural, literary, sociological and political understanding of the Spanish, Portuguese and French-speaking regions of the Americas. Students will come to appreciate the diversity of Latin American and U.S. Latino experiences by studying Latin Americans from all countries, including the United States.
Spring 2021 Course Listings
Learn about the wonders of Latin America and the Caribbean next semester!
- FR333 Caribbean Identities in Movement
- HS108D Making of the Modern World: Latin America
- HS485 Oral History and Philanthropy in the Americas
- PO204 Portuguese for Speakers of Spanish
- SN104 Intermediate Spanish II
- SN201 Spanish Composition and Conversation
- SN203D Introduction to Reading Literature
- SN304D Contemporary Central America
- SN329D Spanish in the United States
- SN368 Travelers & Migrants in Colombian Literature
- SN369 Novo-Hispanic Perspectives
- TH250 World Christianity
Coronavirus got you down?