The Academic and Career Enrichment series (ACE Workshops) provides students with knowledge and skills that complement their classroom learning, increase their engagement in university life, and empower them to advocate for themselves and others.
All ACE Workshops will either be held in person in the Center for Intercultural Engagement (CIE) or uploaded onto ALANA's IGTV @alana_services and the ALANA YouTube Channel.
For any questions or concerns, please email Jayda Lawlah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics for the Spring 2022 Semester
- Jan. 25: Wellness*
- Feb. 8: Goal Setting & Vision Boards
- Feb. 22: Interviewing 101*
- Mar. 15: All About Internships
- Mar. 29: Organization & Finals Prep*
- Apr. 12: All About Grad School
- Apr. 26: Budgeting*
- May 3: Self-care for Finals Season
*Content will be offered virtually.
- CashCourse: Free for Loyola students, faculty, and staff. Register with your InsideLoyola information. Connects you with financial experts, financial planners, and many other money management tools.
- Free Online Schedule Maker: This vital tool helps you build time management skills. Pinpoint your availability for classes, activities, and rest.
- Handshake: A web-based system, provided by Loyola's Career Center, connects you with numerous local and national internship sites and employers.