The Academic and Career Enrichment series (ACE Workshops) provides students with knowledge and skills that complement their classroom learning, increase their engagement in university life, and empower them to advocate for themselves and others.
All ACE Workshops will be held in person in the Center for Intercultural Engagement (CIE). In case students are unable to attend the in-person workshops, recaps of each workshop will be recorded and uploaded onto ALANA's IGTV @alana_services and/or the ALANA YouTube Channel.
For any questions or concerns, please email Jayda Lawlah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics for the Fall 2022 Semester
- Sept. 12: Skill Building Series: Study Skills
- Sept. 26: Growth Mindset
- Oct. 3: Skill Building Series: Writing
- Oct. 17: Self Efficacy
- Nov. 7: Skill Building Series: Research
- Dec. 5: Stress Management
- Dec. 12: Self-care Activities for Finals
- CashCourse: Free for Loyola students, faculty, and staff. Register with your InsideLoyola information. Connects you with financial experts, financial planners, and many other money management tools.
- Free Online Schedule Maker: This vital tool helps you build time management skills. Pinpoint your availability for classes, activities, and rest.
- Handshake: A web-based system, provided by Loyola's Career Center, connects you with numerous local and national internship sites and employers.