Procedures for renting space at the Loyola Graduate Center - Timonium Campus are implemented as follows:
- Customers are invited to tour the facility. Please email or call 410-617-1903 to schedule an appointment.
- Once a date and time are selected, we will to determine the most appropriate available space and forward you a copy of the rental agreement and all associated fees.
- Once the contract is signed by the customer, all subsequent reservation adjustments need to be made with scheduler by email or phone (410-617-1903). These details can be modified within the scope defined on the contract until the day of the event.
- Catering payment and arrangements are coordinated directly with the caterer.
- Cancellations must be communicated to the scheduler by email at least 48 hours prior to the event.
- Specialized technology requirements must be made a minimum of two weeks prior to the event to ensure feasibility, appropriate testing, and installation as needed.
- The Loyola University Graduate Center Timonium Campus offers directional lobby signage, free parking, and on-site staffing for event assistance.
Rental fees are calculated according to the size of the room and the duration of the event. Other fees may be incurred based on required event resources. When you contact us regarding a rental and all relevant information has been gathered, a comprehensive quote will be provided followed by a rental agreement form. All necessary catering must be coordinated with one of our approved caterers with payment arranged directly to the caterer.
Please advise us of your selection so that appropriate set-up and direction can be conducted on the day of your event.
Conference registration can be conducted in our spacious lobby.