Weather Closing: Loyola closed on Sunday, Jan. 16 from 3 p.m. to midnight.
Sunday, Jan. 16
All Loyola University Maryland campuses will close on Sunday, Jan. 16 from 3 p.m. to midnight. Essential personnel should still report to campus as scheduled.
- Dining: Boulder: 5-9 p.m., Iggy's 12-9 p.m., Starbucks: 12-6 p.m. Boulder, Iggy's, and Starbucks will open at 9 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 17.
- Shuttle service: Services suspended at 3 p.m.
- FAC: Closing at 3 p.m.
- Library: 12-3 p.m.
- Student Move-in: Residence halls are open.
For information on how Loyola is addressing COVID-19, please visit the coronavirus webpage. Questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing preparedness information
Students and faculty: Academic continuity
There are several options for students and faculty to stay connected and maintain coursework when classes are canceled and campus is closed.
- Faculty members are encouraged to develop a plan and inform students so that they understand course expectations. Please review the Maintaining Class During University Closures page on the academic affairs website for information on inclement weather, options for instructional continuity, and guidance from the Faculty Handbook.
- Students are encouraged to consult the syllabus, course Moodle page, and email communication from their instructors.