There are several ways to get vaccinated:
Vaccination Clinic on the Evergreen campus
Loyola will host a free COVID-19 vaccination clinic on the Evergreen campus on Tuesday, May 25, (for the first dose) and Tuesday, June 15, (for the second dose) for undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, staff, and administrators. You can register for your first dose through this registration link.
Loyola students, faculty, staff, and administrators can register for the COVID vaccine through the LifeBridge website to receive their vaccines at Northwest Hospital, 5400 Old Court Road, Randallstown.
To register, follow these instructions:
- Go to www.lifebridgehealth.org
- Click on the red banner at the top where it says: CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A VACCINE AT A LIFEBRIDGE SITE
- Fill out the information and include LOYOLA in the EMPLOYER SECTION
- Click “Yes” under the option that says, “Education and continuity of government”
- Once processed, you will receive an email with a link to select a time for your vaccine.
You can also schedule a vaccination through one of these websites