Loyola University Maryland is a private non-profit Catholic institution, employing more than 1,200 faculty, staff, and administrators. We have come together as a community with a purpose—to fulfill the Ignatian vision of education and each individual’s potential. Though many of our faculty and staff members are Catholic, Loyola is enriched by the expertise and perspective of men and women from many different religious, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds. We value our employees for the great contributions they make in preparing the next generation of scholars, professionals, and entrepreneurs. We believe it is our calling and privilege to serve others with care for the whole person—the heart of a Jesuit education. We are always looking for those who share our passion to become part of the Loyola community.
Loyola's community of faculty, staff, administrators, students, and alumni are a diverse set of gifted individuals who collaborate with, and challenge each other. We encourage each other to realize Loyola’s vision for the future and to live by our core values. You are strongly encouraged to join the University in exploring and pursuing opportunities to serve the Loyola community and to grow personally and professionally. Loyola offers comprehensive health and wellness benefits for all employees, along with generous paid leave.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts for health expenses
- Loyola University Maryland Retirement Plan that offers tax-deferred contributions to a tax-deferred retirement account with TIAA
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time, along with generous accrual rate
- Tuition remission benefits for staff, administrators, and faculty
- Additional perks and discounts
Learn more about our community, check out our benefits information, or apply today.
See all job openings
Loyola University Maryland seeks an innovative, strategic, and collaborative leader to serve as provost and vice president for academic affairs. The provost is the university’s chief academic officer and oversees Loyola’s academic enterprise. Learn more about the provost search.