Loyola offers a wide range of summer learning opportunities! Learn from and with distinguished faculty in our vibrant community on the Evergreen campus or abroad. Summer sessions welcome high school graduates and students at the college level from around the world.
Summer learning with Loyola allows you to:
- Delve into a Special Program offered only in the summer
- Focus on an internship to explore a passion or area of interest
- Conduct research with a Loyola faculty member
- Take courses conveniently online—Your days are filled with work or internship? You want to live at home? No problem!
- Explore another culture while learning abroad
- Concentrate on courses you need for your major or in the Core
- Enjoy all that the campus and City of Baltimore have to offer during the summer months- Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore Zoo, summer concert series and more!
Not a current Loyola student? No problem! Summer sessions are also open to students from other universities. If you are not a current Loyola student, please visit the summer sessions page on our admission website for information on applying.
For questions, contact the Academic Advising and Support Center at 410-617-5050. We look forward to seeing you at Loyola this summer!