The Gender and Sexuality Studies Minor consists of 6 courses:
- Course #1: Students begin with “Introduction to Gender and Sexuality Studies” (SC 210).
- Courses #2 – #5: Students take four additional elective courses with a Gender and Sexuality Studies designation over their four years at Loyola.
- Course #6: Students take a capstone course upon completion of their electives. (The capstone can be taken concurrently.)
- Of the four elective courses, no more than two can be in the same department.
- No more than two of the electives may be at the 100-level.
- Of all of the six Gender and Sexuality Studies courses in the minor, no more than two can count towards the student’s major or second minor.
Study abroad and transfer courses may count if they fit the criteria for Gender Studies courses. Contact Amanda Konradi, Director Gender and Sexuality Studies, to discuss credits: 410-617-5401, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many Gender and Sexuality Studies courses have a Diversity Requirement designation, and count for the fulfillment of this requirement.