The Philosophy minor consists of seven courses. The requirements are as follows:
1. Foundations of Philosophy (PL 201).
2. Six upper-level level PL courses, one of which may be a Philosophical Perspectives Course (PL 202-299) and one of which may be a departmental core offering in Ethics (PL 302-319).
The Honors equivalences are as follows:
· HN 201 & HN 202 are the equivalent of PL 201 Foundations of Philosophy
· HN 203 & HN 204 are the equivalent of PL 202 Project of Modernity
· HN 499 is the equivalent of PL 302 Ethics
For questions regarding the minor in Philosophy, please contact Dr. Fuat Gursozlu at firstname.lastname@example.org