Loyola University Maryland enjoys a strong relationship with the parents of its students and alumni. We work in partnership to strengthen the hearts and minds of our students, as well as our programs and educational opportunities. At Loyola, we take great pride in how parents are involved in the success of our students.
The Parents Council is a group of dedicated parents of current students who develop and strengthen meaningful relationships between fellow parents and Loyola University Maryland. Members endorse Loyola’s mission by supporting the University with a leadership gift, promoting annual donations by parents, hosting or co-sponsoring events, and encouraging attendance at regional and on campus parent events.
Your role as a Parents Council member:
- Support the Annual Fund with a personal leadership gift of $1,852 or more
- Advocate for Loyola University Maryland by promoting its mission in your hometown
- Advise the University’s Advancement division in the planning and execution of targeted fundraising strategy
- Engage fellow Loyola parents by encouraging their financial support of Loyola and attendance at regional events
- Serve as a liaison between parents and the University
- Host of sponsor events in support of the University and its students
- Collaborate with Loyola's Career Center to bring internship and hiring opportunities to our students
If you would like more information about the Parents Council, please contact Tripp Matteo, Associate Director of Annual Giving at email@example.com or 410-617-1624.
Parents Council Roster 2020-2021
Scott and Emery Beach
Michael and Genger Borton
Bill and Maria Briggs
Paul and Axelle Harasty
Moe and Michelle Jafari
Falls Church, VA
Robert and Wilmara Manuel
Bill and Mary McNamara
Matthew and Susan Moore
John and Angela Seminara
Gero and Greer Verheyen
Brian and Deb Walsh