Today’s environment, in conjunction with Loyola’s vision of being the leading Catholic comprehensive university in the United States, makes philanthropic giving more important than ever.
There are creative ways to support Loyola University Maryland through planned giving. These “planned gifts” enable you, your loved ones, and Loyola to all benefit. With thoughtful planning you can create positive opportunities for you and your family. Discover valuable, strategic ways to make gifts to Loyola you may not have thought possible. Many have found that time spent considering the best ways to structure their gifts allows them to meet personal planning goals and make impactful contributions. Together, let’s explore these opportunities.
Did you know…
- You can make a philanthropic gift and receive a fixed income for life
- 43% of bequests and 34% of charitable remainder trusts are created by individuals younger than 55
- A bequest costs nothing during lifetime – it does not affect cash flow
- The average age when will is created: 44
- 42% of Americans die without a will
- Planned giving = proactive planning
- 15% of planned gifts are made by those younger than 45
For more information about Planned Giving, please contact Stephanie Brizee, director planned giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org at or 410-617-1411.
Visit https://loyola.giftplans.org/ to learn more.
Loyola University Maryland
Office of Planned Giving
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093