Loyola University Maryland

Advancement

Evergreen Annual Fund

An education at Loyola University Maryland is a Jesuit education that is an active transformation. One that is directly taught, personally experienced, deeply understood, and put into living practice. One that leaves you immediately employable, well rewarded, and infinitely adaptable.

The Evergreen Annual Fund makes a Loyola education possible and accessible. Gifts to the Evergreen Annual fund in support of financial aid ensure that diverse and deserving students can experience a Loyola education. 

  • Tuition and fees cover roughly 70 percent of a Loyola education. The remaining 30 percent comes from philanthropy — annual gifts from alumni, friends, and parents.
  • 85 percent of our students receive some form of financial aid, and Loyola University Maryland itself provides 75% of these funds.  

You can make a gift to Loyola’s Annual Fund by calling 410-617-2296, making a gift online, or by mailing a check to:

Annual Giving
Loyola University Maryland
4501 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210

Loyola’s fiscal year concludes on May 31.