The mission of Campus Ministry is to invite the Loyola community to live, celebrate, and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the spirit of St. Ignatius Loyola.
We hope the breadth and depth of our presence and programs will:
- Minister to and welcome individuals at all levels of faith and support them in their spiritual journeys;
- Invite students to full and active participation in the church and the enhancement of their own gifts; and
- Attend to the whole person through vibrant opportunities inclusive of people of all faiths.
Campus Ministry empowers students to create community, rooted in faith, that is integrated into their daily life through experience, discernment, and promotion of justice.
- Develop our Jesuit Catholic tradition, principles, and story through the lens of the Ignatian citizenship initiative.
- Foster a culture of inclusion and equity in a diverse community
- Build a community of companions through joint collaboration with all members of the Loyola community.
- Provide personal care for the Loyola community.
- Inspire discerning leaders to take their places in forming a just and humane world.