New fellowships for 2021-22 open in spring 2021!
The Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship has two fellowship opportunities that accept applications in the spring. Be a part of transforming lives through innovation at Loyola and in Baltimore!
All fellows have a permanent leadership role at Loyola’s Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship. If you are chosen as a University Innovation Fellow or a Social Innovation Fellow, you will be charged with continuing to realize your innovation post-fellowship, and mentoring incoming cohorts
University Innovation Fellowship
Accepting applications through March 15, 2021
Awesome opportunity for Class of 2024
We are now searching for the 2021-22 Loyola UIF cohort. To apply:
- Submit a brief video (3 minutes max) answering the question "What would you innovate at Loyola?" Introduce yourself and mention any initiatives you have taken part in so far at Loyola.
- Post your video on YouTube or a similar and easily-accessible social platform.
- Send the link to the video to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc Dr. Roughani (email@example.com). Please make sure to include "UIF Application" in the email subject line.
- Deadline for applications: Monday, March 15, 2021, at 5 p.m.
- Finalists will be invited for an interview
To learn more about UIF click here.