Ready, Set, Read!
Ready, Set, Read! is an emergent literacy and language program. Speech-Language-Pathology graduate students, supervised by a licensed SLP, teach and collaborate in order to evaluate the child’s language and literacy needs and plan instruction using research-based strategies to best meet the needs of the small group. Instruction will engage children in multi-sensory phonemic awareness activities and make connections to the alphabetic principle. Children learn essential pre-reading skills and strategies.
- 1-hour, small group sessions
- $225 for 11 sessions
- Children ages 4-8 (pre-k thru 2nd grade)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 2:30 p.m. (June 14-July 21)
- Belvedere Square Location
- For more information or to register call 410-617-1200 or email Meghan Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited. Registration closes May 13. Sliding scale available upon request. **Vaccinations required for attendance for group sessions for children ages 5+**