Note: Microcourses from the ODTL coming soon! We will announce via LoyolaToday when they are ready!
Creating Accessible Learning Environments
Make your course accessible for all students.
In this course, you will learn the information and skills that will enable you to create accessible content and an accessible learning environment for your students.
- Module 1: Identify Accessibility Principles and Guidelines
- Module 2: Identify Common Course Features with Implications for Accessibility
- Module 3: Evaluate Your Course for Accessibility
- Module 4: Remediate Accessibility Issues in Your Course
- Module 5: Submit Your Course for Review
New Faculty Orientation
Become proficient in Moodle and other powerful teaching tools.
In this course, you will learn how to navigate Moodle effectively and to skillfully use the most powerful learning tools to create engaging learning experiences for your students.