Faculty Technology Incubator Lab
Welcome to the your multimedia testing and development lab, located in Knott Hall 106. On-site lab assistants are available to help you get started working with these and other technologies:
- Both iMac desktop and Windows tablets
- Video conversion equipment—VHS to CD/DVD
- Cassette conversion equipment—tape to CD/MP3
- LP conversion equipment—record to CD/MP3
- Scantron machine
- Digital Scanner
Recording Studio / Sound Room
This newly renovated lab and recording studio offers state-of-the art facilities for you to experiment and play with technology. This is a great place to try out new multimedia tools, learn what's available, and create professional quality productions to best communicate with students and your professional peers. Featured in the Recording Studio are Camtasia Studio and Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud. both webcam and HD mini-DV cameras, high-quality headset microphones, plus:
- Mac and Windows,
- widescreen monitors and projection
- professional audio/visual editing software
- fully soundproofed/dampened studio
- full lighting rig.
- Camtasia Studio (for Windows) offers easy captioning for your videos and tutorials, through voice recognition or upload.
- Video Captioner is a more traditional software that allows editors to type/add captions after the recording is produced.
- OmniPage software allows you to save scanned documents as PDF files or editable Word documents
- Other Accessibility Resources are available to you and your students through the accessibility website.