How to access from your Smart Phone
To download the DoubleMap App on your iPhone or Android phones, simply visit the app store on your phone. For Android phones, select “Google Play.” Select search and type in DoubleMap. Once you have located DoubleMap, select and install the app.
Once you have downloaded and opened the app to your smart phone, follow these simple steps:
- Select Agency - Scroll down the list of transit agencies, and select “Loyola University Maryland”
- Choose Route - Select your desired route, or just select All routes
- Go to Map - Select “Go to Map” in the upper right hand corner
- Now you can view live shuttle activity, and shuttle stop information by zooming in and touching the desired shuttle or shuttle stop.
For additional options, select the three bars in the upper left hand corner. This will allow you to access:
- Show Map - Live map of the Loyola University shuttle service
- Announcements - Important updates about the shuttle routes and service interruptions
- Routes - List of the Loyola University routes
How to access from your Desktop Computer
- Visit http://loyola.doublemap.com
- Select Route(s) - Click on the route(s) you would like to view from the list on the upper right hand side of your screen
- Now you can view live shuttle activity, and shuttle stop information by zooming in and selecting the desired shuttle or shuttle stop
Important updates about the shuttle routes and service interruptions can be found under Announcements, directly beneath the list of routes.