7 Day Climb & Backpack in Southern Arizona
Have you ever seen the morning light hit high desert rock? If you’re up early enough, you’ll be fortunate to witness the alpenglow that spreads itself across the east facing crags of southern Arizona!
By embarking on an whirlwind week of desert climbing, backpacking, and camping, you’ll forever be a member of the first annual Outdoor Adventure Experience Spring Break excursion. Step outside your comfort zone OR grab your shoes and harness; southern Arizona offers the perfect mix of challenges for all skill levels facilitated by OAE’s talented senior class leaders.
Come to an information session or reach out to us at OAE@loyola.edu or 410-617-5437 with questions or to sign up!
- Tuesday, October 2 at 8 p.m., College Center 107
- Wednesday, October 3 at 8 p.m., Humanities 221
- Thursday, October 4 at 8 p.m., College Center 107
- Tuesday, October 16 at 6 p.m., College Center 114
- Tuesday, October 16 at 7 p.m., College Center 114
- Wednesday, October 17 at 6 p.m., College Center 114
- Wednesday, October 17 at 7 p.m., College Center 114
The total trip cost is $900 and includes air and ground transportation, food, lodging, instruction, equipment and all other associated costs. A non-refundable deposit of $450 will be due within 10 days of registration or by November 5th, whichever comes first; full payments may also be made at the time of registration.
Registrations are due by Nov. 5, 2018.