Newman Towers are located on the west side of Loyola's campus. Newman houses nine floors in two towers and features apartments that house 2, 4, 6, or 8 students.
- Four to eight resident - apartments and suites containing one, two, three, or four bedrooms; a common room; bathroom; kitchen; and dining room.
- Laundry facilities available 24 hrs/day.
- Large common lounge in between towers available for residents 24 hrs/day and features recliners and plasma TV’s, as well as pool tables.
- Newman Towers has two dining locations on the ground level that accept meal swipes, meal points, Evergreen dollars, cash and credit. Iggy’s Market is an award winning location which is a hybrid dining location that provides both grocery items and fresh meals. Iggy's Market offers a wide variety of home cooked meals such as crab cakes, hand breaded chicken parmesan, hand tossed pizza, Boar's Head deli sandwiches, seasonal fresh vegetables, house made desserts, and much more. The market section offers a variety of grocery options for students to purchase snacks, frozen entrees, cleaning supplies, local products, health and beauty products, as well as staples such as eggs, milk and bread. Fresh West will be transformed into a duo-concept for Fall 2019! During the day Fresh West will feature smoothies, smoothie bowls, panini, trail mix bar, local Zeke's nitro cold brew coffee and a wide variety of On-The-Go items. For the evening Fresh West will switch over to our Sunset concept featuring Latin inspired menu items such as burritos, tacos, taco salads and more.
- Each room in Newman is furnished with: beds, desks with chairs, dressers, and closet space/ wardrobe. Each kitchen is furnished with an electric stove, refrigerator, sink, and cabinets. All apartments have dining table with chairs and apartments have soft seated furniture for resident comfort. All apartments/suites are fully carpeted and have air conditioning.
Want an inside look at Newman's room? Check out our Virtual Tour!