Newman Towers are located on the west side of Loyola's campus. Newman houses nine floors in two towers and features apartments that house 2, 4, 6, or 8 students.
- Four to eight resident - apartments and suites containing one, two, three, or four bedrooms; a common room; bathroom; kitchen; and dining room.
- Laundry facilities available 24 hrs/day.
- Large common lounge in between towers available for residents 24 hrs/day and features recliners and plasma TV’s, as well as pool tables.
- Iggy’s Market located on the ground floor is where you can find your home cooked meals! It is set up similar to a Wegman's. It is an upscale convenience store providing both grocery store items and fresh meals. Here we offer a wide variety of home cooked meals that are rotated on a daily basis so that students have the opportunity to eat something different each day. Students can get meals such as crab cakes, chicken parmesan, roasted chicken, steak, steamed shrimp, turkey with gravy, meat loaf, tilapia, pasta with vegetables, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, roasted potatoes, macaroni and cheese, different salads, and more! These meals are served in cold cases so that students have the option of taking them back to their rooms to heat up at their convenience or they can have them heated up in Iggy's Market to enjoy a hot meal with friends in our dining area. There is always a vegetarian option available as well.
- Each room in Newman is furnished with: beds, desks with chairs, dressers, and closet space/ wardrobe. Each kitchen is furnished with an electric stove, refrigerator, sink, and cabinets. All apartments have dining table with chairs and apartments have soft seated furniture for resident comfort. All apartments/suites are fully carpeted and have air conditioning.
Want an inside look at Newman's room? Check out our Virtual Tour!