Internal and/or External Websites
All new websites are created in concert with web communications. You can submit your request via the project request form. Your requirements for the website will determine on which platform it will be hosted.
- External website - if it is determined that your site is mainly for an external audience, web communications will work with you to create the appropriate content and it will be hosted on Sitecore, the University's content management system.
- Internal website - if the main audience is internal constituents, your site will most likely be housed inside of the University's portal system, powered by ActiveCampus and developed on top of Sharepoint.
- Internal and external website - if your site has content applicable for both internal and external constituencies, web communications will work with you on the appropriate content and then will determine on which platform the content will be hosted.
Standard web form should be requested through web communications's web update form.
Ecommerce forms must be requested through student administrative services's ecommerce form.
Update a Current Loyola Website
To get access to update your site, you will need to first attend Sitecore training.
To request an update to another department's site (e.g. if you notice an error or typo), please submit a web update form.
Loyola Logo Permissions
If you need a copy of the Loyola Logo, you must contact creative services and explain the reason for its use. Creative services will then determine the best format and send you the logo.
- The Loyola logo can not be manipulated in any way.
- The Loyola Crest can not be used as a design element.
- The Loyola Seal can only be used to refer to the President of the University.