Peer Tutoring for Writers
The Loyola Writing Center offers peer tutoring for writers at any level, in any subject both in-person and via Zoom. Scheduling requests for tutoring can be sent through email to the Writing Center front desk or self-administered via Tutor Trac.
Update: During the Spring 2022 semester, the Writing Center will open for tutoring on Monday, January 31. If you need tutoring before then, please email the center at email@example.com.
So You Made an Online Appointment Via Zoom: What Happens Next?
- Student and tutor receive a confirmation email confirming the appointment.
- Fifteen (15) minutes prior to the appointment students can login to Tutor Trac. On the welcome screen there will be a button for them to join their appointment in a Zoom.
- If TUTOR TRAC is down, at the time of the appointment, the student can also go to the LWC online appointments page. (Click on “Appointments” tab, then “Online” from the drop down) https://www.loyola.edu/department/writing-center/overview/online
- The student can then select their assigned tutor’s name and a Zoom session will initiate.
- The tutor will walk the student through the rest!
If you or your students have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Craig Medvecky, Associate Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lucas Southworth, Director, at email@example.com