In the fall of Junior year, qualifying accounting majors will be invited by the faculty moderator to pledge Beta Alpha Psi.
- Attendance at Beta Alpha Psi meetings;
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA in all upper-level accounting courses and;
- Complete tutoring service requirement (20 hours per semester)
- Meetings provide opportunities for professional networking with recruiters and company representatives.
- Beta Alpha Psi is respected internationally by accounting professionals and, therefore, is a great résumé builder.
- Beta Alpha Psi members are provided with information on the latest internship and career opportunities as well as scholarships offered by the most prestigious accounting firms in the world.