The Steering Committee works under the leadership of Kathleen A. Getz, Ph.D., dean of the Sellinger School of Business and Management.
2019 Building a Better World Through Business Steering Committee:
- Wendy Bolger, Director, Center of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Gerald Ford, Associate Director for Administration, Center for Community Service and Justice*
- Elizabeth Kennedy, Associate Professor, Law and Social Responsibility
- Dave Luvison, Executive in Residence, Management and International Business*
- Paola Pascual-Ferra, Assistant Professor, Department of Communications
- Srikanth Ramamurthy, Associate Professor, Economics
- Astrid Schmidt-King, Committee Chair, Executive in Residence, Management and International Business*
- Alexandria Agee, Class of 2020
- Samantha Lulov, Class of 2020
* indicates returning committee member.
2020 Student Ambassadors - stay tuned!