Leadership Essentials is a six-month leadership development program, offered through Loyola University Maryland’s Sellinger School of Business in collaboration with Leadership Howard County. The program runs from December through June and is held at Loyola’s Graduate Center in Columbia.
- The program is targeted to rising stars and future leaders under the age of 40 living or working in the region. Approximately 20-25 individuals will be selected to participate in the program.
- Designed to address the critical gap between the skills provided by formal education and the full development of seasoned professionals, Leadership Essentials offers a skill-building program that includes three components: monthly workshops, individual coaching, and team-based projects to address the needs of local non-profit organizations.
- Deadline to apply for the 2015 program (starting December 2014) is October 3, 2014.
About the Program
Leadership Essentials empowers and connects leaders to strengthen and transform the community—giving participants firsthand experience with critical issues and opportunities in Howard County and the surrounding region, and challenging them to turn their leadership into action.
This six-month program provides benefits in three areas:
- Leadership Skill Building
- Professional Leadership Coaching
- Community Service Projects
Please complete the online application for Leadership Essentials 2015. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-617-7639.
The Leadership Essentials program is always interested in having additional qualified coaches apply and volunteer. If you'd like to be considered to join the program as a new volunteer coach, please download the new coaches application.