Loyola's post office is located next to Diane Geppi-Aikens Field.
Campus Map (PDF)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.*
*Please contact the post office, check signage outside of the post office, or view Loyola Today for listings of weekend and extended hours of operation to accommodate package pick-up during peak periods (e.g. start of semester and Valentine's Day).
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are there no mailboxes for students?
Loyola has a high-density mail room.
How do I get my mail?
- Employee places mail in HD mail folders and scans barcode or scans package before placing it on an alphabetized shelf.
- Student receives an email alert.
- Student either walks to the window or swipes at a kiosk 15-20 seconds away.
- While student is walking to window, employees are grabbing packages. Screens in the mail center tell the employee where the package is located and approximately what size it is so that it is easy to find…envelope/package/tube/etc.
- As student walks to the window, the package is waiting for the student.
- Employee scans package.
- Student swipes for package and is on their way.
Where can I find my mail stop number?
Inside Loyola > Web Advisor > Academic Information > Mailstop
Mail Receiving, Sorting, and Processing Facility
Loyola's mail receiving, sorting, and processing facility is located at 5104 York Road.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.