Baltipreneurs Demo Day took place on Tuesday, March 21, 2023.
Thank you to all who attended and made the event a huge success!
The following awards were presented:
- Hustle Award (co-sponsored by PitchCreator): Nina Guise-Gerrity of getGFTD for achieving the most in the program, from making significant strategic and operational changes to meeting aggressive milestones and completing tasks in FounderTrac, a community-based acceleration program intended to offer founders with a network of educational and support resource, mentorship and possible investment.
- Impact Award: Paula Dofat from HBCU Money Guide for her platform’s potential to make the largest possible social and/or environmental impact in Baltimore and beyond.
- Peerless Award: Jen Fry of Coordle for making the best use of the cohort to build a strong network, seek support and assist others.
- Greyhound Award: Donta Henson from Los Hermanos Tequila for having the greatest potential to achieve 10x growth.
- Audience Choice Award: The in-person audience recognized Treehouse Juicery’s Todd Sheridan for delivering the strongest pitch presentation of the evening.
Read more about the Baltipreneurs program and Demo Day event at Technical.ly and The Catholic Review.
Missed Demo Day? View the recording.
Meet the 2023 Baltipreneurs.