Loyola University Maryland will host the tenth annual “Emerging Scholars: A Celebration of Graduate Research,” an event highlighting the scholarly work of Loyola’s graduate community, on Friday, April 26, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. The evening will feature an awards ceremony in the library's Ridley Auditorium, oral presentations, and a poster session and reception.
Awards anticipated to be presented at the Emerging Scholars event include:
- The Dr. Barry K. Estadt Medal for Excellence in Pastoral Counseling
- The Dr. Bernard A. Saltysiak Medal for Clinical Excellence in Speech Language Pathology
- The Master's Medal for Excellence in Psychology
- The Doctoral Medal for Excellence in Psychology
- The Loyola University Maryland Award for Research in Theology
- The Wise Medal for Distinguished Achievement in Education at the Graduate Level
The event is sponsored by the office of Graduate Student Services, and Academic Affairs.
Questions about this event can be directed to Mark Lee, Director of Technology & Graduate Student Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.