Students will be able to:
- Utilize descriptive and inferential methods to solve data intensive applied problems.
- Write computer programs in languages used for data science (e.g. Python, R) to collect, clean, and analyze data.
- Formulate data science questions and apply a variety of data analysis techniques for data discovery, description, prediction, and prescription.
- Communicate data science results in oral, written, and visual forms to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Advocate for ethical decisions in the use of data.