- To reserve the Alumni Chapel for a Wedding, couples must have an affiliation with Loyola:
- The bride or groom must be a current student or graduate of the university;
- The bride or groom must be a current employee of the university or a son or daughter of a current employee;
- The bride is an alumna of Mt. St. Agnes College; or
- The bride or groom is the son or daughter of a Loyola or Mt. St. Agnes graduate.
- Be aware that if one of the parties is Catholic, then the ceremony must be Catholic. Both parties must be free to marry in the Catholic Church. All requirements for a Catholic wedding must be met: pre-nuptial investigation, Pre-Cana course, and gathering of all the required documents. If both parties are not Catholic, they are welcome to hold a non-Catholic religious ceremony as long as they are both free to marry.
- Review the Chapel schedule for available days and times for your wedding.
- Contact the Wedding Coordinator at email@example.com to schedule a phone consultation to place a date on "hold." Either the bride or groom must directly contact the wedding coordinator, and no reservation can be considered complete until you have spoken with the wedding coordinator. You can hold a date for 2-3 weeks while you secure a reception venue and presider. We will not release this date without contacting you.
- Obtain a priest or a minister who will be able to officiate at your wedding. A wedding reservation CANNOT be accepted without a confirmed priest or minister.
- Complete the reservation form on our Forms and Documents page.
- Return the reservation form and $700 payment to confirm your wedding day and time at Loyola.
Any questions regarding chapel reservations should be directed to Mark Dushel at firstname.lastname@example.org.