- To reserve the Alumni Chapel for a Wedding, couples must have an affiliation with Loyola:
- The bride or groom must be a current student or graduate of the university;
- The bride or groom must be a current employee of the university or a son or daughter of a current employee;
- The bride is an alumna of Mt. St. Agnes College; or
- The bride or groom is the son or daughter of a Loyola or Mt. St. Agnes graduate.
- Be aware that if one of the parties is Catholic, then the ceremony must be Catholic. Both parties must be free to marry in the Catholic Church. All requirements for a Catholic wedding must be met: pre-nuptial investigation, Pre-Cana course, and gathering of all the required documents. If both parties are not Catholic, they are welcome to hold a non-Catholic religious ceremony as long as they are both free to marry.
- Review the Chapel schedule for available days and times for your wedding.
- Contact the Wedding Coordinator by phone at 717-602-7528 to "hold" a certain day and time for a wedding. Either the bride or groom must directly contact the wedding coordinator, and no reservation can be considered complete until you have spoken with the wedding coordinator. You can hold a date for 2-3 weeks.
- Obtain a priest or a minister who will be able to officiate at your wedding. A wedding reservation CANNOT be accepted without a confirmed priest or minister.
- Print out the reservation form below or request one be sent to you via regular mail.
- Return the reservation form and payment $500 to "lock-in" to a desired wedding day and time at Loyola.
Wedding Reservation Form
Please complete one of the following:
Any questions regarding chapel reservations should be directed to Kathleen Hickey at email@example.com or by phone at 717-602-7528.