Loyola’s Center for Community, Service, and Justice is an expression of the university core values of community, service, and justice.
Learn about CCSJ’s Mission and Programs and join Loyola commitment to a more just and equitable world by signing up to join in the work today.
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching’s Community Engagement Classification (2020, 2010)
- U.S. News & World Report’s "Best Colleges Guide for 2021" for Service Learning programs (#16 on the national list)
- Princeton Review’s “Best 380 Colleges – 2016 Edition” for Students Most Engaged in Community Service: No. 2 (national list)
- 2015 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll by the Corporation for National and Community Service and the U.S. Department of Education for the ninth consecutive year.
- Campus Compact
- Place-Based Justice Network
- Ignatian Solidarity Network