Applications are available for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Review CCSJ & YRI Intern general qualifications, expectations and position responsibilities.*
- Complete the online application with two professional references (new applicants only) by Monday, March 8th, 2021 at 3pm.
- Complete the interview process.
Final decision letters available via e-mail: Wednesday, April 7th, 2021
Contracts due: Wednesday, April 14th, 2021
*Due to the impact of COVID-19 on our Loyola and Baltimore communities, intern roles and responsibilities will shift for the 2021-2022 school year.
Tips for New Applicants
Attend one of the virtual Zoom information sessions to learn more about the application process, timeline and the intern experience. The Zoom Meeting ID for both of the sessions is 878 7740 1054 (https://loyola.zoom.us/j/87877401054).
- Wednesday, February 10th at 5:30pm EST
- Tuesday, February 23rd at 5:30pm EST
Two Professional References
Students applying for the first time must include two professional references as part of their application. Contact two people who can serve as references for your application and once they have agreed to write recommendations for you, send them the recommendation form. The two recommendations must be submitted along with your application by 3pm on Monday, March 8th, 2021.
Tips for All Applicants
Resume and Interview Tips
Visit the Resources page on the Career Center's website to prepare your resume and to practice your interview skills.
E-mail Andy Choi, Assistant Director for Student Supervision (email@example.com)