Work Study Assistant
The Work-Study Assistant will be responsible for roles supporting the CCSJ Service Coordinator. This position can be held for one semester or the whole academic year. The pay rate of this position is according to the rate of current State of Maryland minimum wage.
- Assist CCSJ Interns with coordination of volunteers including transportation and logistics.
- Provide site-related feedback to CCSJ Staff regarding how eth virtual tutoring is progressing
- Complete self-performance evaluation each semester
- Be work-study eligible
- Reliability and commitment to community engagement
- Open-minded attitude
- Passion for educating youth and/or servicing the community
- Respect for the backgrounds and experience of a diverse group of people
- Strong communication, organization, collaboration and professionalism
If you agree with the responsibilities and fulfill the qualifications stated above, you may fill out the application form in the following link:
Apply for the Work Study Position