Joan M. Flynn
Associate Vice President for External Affairs
Kate Grubb Clark
Director, External Affairs
Off Campus Student Behavior Issues
The director of external affairs serves as the primary liaison to the communities around campus regarding issues that may arise from students who live off campus as well as in the oversight of agreements that the University has with neighborhoods. If you have any concerns about behaviors of students living off campus, including violations of the no parking regulations in surrounding neighborhoods, please complete this Off Campus Complaint Form and/or contact Kate Grubb Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-617-5161
Loyola encourages those who witness or are aware of violations of Loyola’s Community Standards and/or other safety issues and concerns to utilize the following resources that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Public Safety Emergency Phone Number: 410-617-5911
- Public Safety Non-Emergency Phone Number: 410-617-5010, or extension 5010 from a campus phone
Additionally, the following reporting resources are available:
- Title IX Reporting Resources for any instances of sexual assault, misconduct or harassment.
- Anonymous Report Form to report any violations of community standards and/or other safety and/or concerns.
- Bias Report for any instances of age, gender, religion, race, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, disability, and/or other targeted aspects of one’s identity.