Skip to main content


I've just been accepted to at graduate program at Loyola. What do I need to do next?

First, you should contact your program director. Next, you should visit our Graduate Student Services website for useful and practical information about available services to help you get started. 

I plan to move to the Baltimore area soon. Where can I get more information?

Take a look at our off-campus housing registry at  The Baltimore Collegetown Network is also a good resource for information about things to do and Baltimore neighborhoods. Visit

I need funding. Do you have any resources to help me?

Visit the following sections to learn more about ways to offset the cost of your degree:

Where can I find the academic calendar?

The academic calendar is located on the Office of the Registrar website.

What are some phone numbers that I may need?
  • Admission: 410-617-5020
  • Financial Aid: 410-617-5020
  • Graduate Student Services: 410-617-2353
  • The Career Center: 410-617-5535
  • Registrar Department: 410-617-5033
Where are Loyola's Graduate Centers?

View directions to all Loyola campuses.

Timonium Graduate Center
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD. 231093

Graduate students also work at the Loyola Clinical Centers and take classes at the "main campus" in Baltimore.  We commonly refer to this location as the "Evergreen campus."

Is Loyola accessible by public transportation?

The Timonium Business Park Light Rail stop is a 15 minute walk to the campus.

The Baltimore / Evergreen campus, at Charles Street and Coldspring Lane, is directly served by several bus routes, including the #28 (which connects to the Light Rail) and City Link RED. For more information on reaching Loyola by means of public transportation, visit the Maryland Transit Administration and their Trip Planner.

What are the graduate campus hours of operation?
Where can I get my Loyola ID and parking pass?

An ID card can only be printed when the semester that the student has enrolled has begun. ID cards are reactivated each semester that the student is enrolled in classes and will not work when the student has graduated or is not currently enrolled.

Parking passes can be obtained from these locations during facility hours of operation. The hangtags are provided at no cost to the student and are encouraged so that Public Safety can locate the student if anything should occur to the vehicle (lights left on, etc).  More information on graduate student vehicle registration.

What are the dining options at the graduate centers?

Timonium Graduate Center

Snack/soda machines and a change machine is available in the 24/7 North Corridor area. Money can be deposited to the Evergreen Card (student ID card) through by clicking on "Evergreen Card" in the Quick Links section or by going to the Evergreen Card website.

Evergreen Campus

A number of options are available at the Evergreen Campus, including the Boulder Garden Café, Iggy's Market, and Starbucks.  Meal plans are available not only for resident students, but also for commuter students. Visit the Dining website for more information. 

How can I request help with technology?

Students can request technology help by contacting the Student Technology Center at 410-617-5555 or by email at

How do I forward my email?

Learn how to automatically forward email from your student "Live" email account to another address.

Where can I use a computer?

There are several computer labs available for student use, and most are available 24 hours/7 days a week by Evergreen ID card access. See the full listing of labs.

Are printers available for student use?

Yes, HoundPrint allows you to print at many locations at all Loyola campuses.  You can even send documents from off-campus to print at an on-campus (any campus) location using this service.  

When using your laptop or mobile device, you can also send an email with your document attached from your address to for black & white or for color.

What are the opportunities for graduate students to socialize with each other?

There are many opportunities for graduate students to meet and socialize with one other. The Graduate Student Organization has great opportunities to socialize with other graduate students at Loyola.

Where can I find a list of academic policies and procedures?

Our University policies page contains important information on community standards, policies and procedures.

Where can I find information on disability support services?

Disability support services are available to all Loyola students with a disability. Visit the disability and accessibility services website.

Are career service resources available to graduate students?

Yes. The Career Center at Loyola University Maryland provides comprehensive and free services to all of its graduate students. Visit the Career Center website for more information.