The department of public safety provides a range of services to support our campus community.
- Lock out assistance for your vehicle or on campus residence.
- Jump-starts for your vehicle if it has a discharged battery.
- Lost and found property, which we secure at 5104 York Road.
- Parking enforcement to ensure that our lots are well managed.
- Property engraving to log and protect your property.
- Fingerprinting services provided Tuesday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (hours and availability subject to change).