Loyola University Maryland is deeply troubled by the history of clerical sexual abuse within the Catholic Church and is committed to supporting community members who have experienced such abuse within their lives.
On-campus reporting options
- Community members who have experienced sexual violence, even before attending or working at Loyola, can contact Loyola’s reporting options to discuss reporting options and resources.
- If the person who caused the harm is not a member of the Loyola community, The Title IX office can discuss options for reporting off campus.
Off-campus reporting options
- Community members who have experienced sexual violence can access supportive measures by contacting the Title IX Office at email@example.com or 410-617-5646.
- Community members who would like to discuss the effect these incidents have had on their faith can contact Campus Ministry at (410) 617-2222.
- Students who would like to talk to a *confidential resource can contact:
- Counseling Center: (410) 617-2273
- Student Health Center: (410) 671-5055
- Sexual Violence Prevention, Education and Response Coordinator: (410) 617-6769 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employees who would like to talk to a *confidential resource can contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP): (800) 765-0770
- Off campus victim advocacy center: TurnAround, Inc. (443) 279-0379
*Reports made to a confidential resource are confidential and will not be reported to University officials without the student’s permission unless an imminent threat exists or a child sex offense is disclosed.