- Fall Welcome Weekend will begin the evening of Thursday, September 1 and run through Monday, September 5.
- The program will consist of small group meetings with an Evergreen (orientation leader) and peers, information sessions, and social events.
- Fall Welcome Weekend is mandatory for every new student at Loyola.
- Students should be ready to discuss the Common Text which they will receive during Summer Orientation.
- Fall Welcome Weekend is intended for students only, there will be no formal program for family members.
- Students participating in a Pre-Fall Program are required to attend Fall Welcome Weekend.
Fall Welcome Weekend Schedule