Fall Welcome Weekend 2019 will take place August 29-September 2 and more specific information will be available in July.
Reminders for new students:
- For those living on campus, move-in takes place on Thursday, August 29, 8 a.m. - noon. Each student will receive a specific arrival time in early August from Student Life. This information is part of the room assignment email. For specific information, please visit Student Life's website for first-year move-in.
- At 2:30 p.m. on August 29, ALL students are required to attend an Evergreen small group meeting before heading to New Student Convocation. Parents & family members are invited to attend Convocation, but are asked to depart campus following the event as students will have mandatory meetings for the remainder of the evening.
- Welcome Weekend consists of mandatory sessions throughout the entire weekend as well as fun, social activities each evening.
- Students participating in a Pre-Fall Program are also required to attend Fall Welcome Weekend.
- Students meal plans will begin on August 29 and dining halls will be open for all meals.
- And don’t forget! Make sure you are prepared to discuss the Common Text (Students received a copy of the book during summer orientation).
What to Bring to Loyola >>