Fall Welcome Weekend 2019 will take place August 29-September 2 and more specific information will be available in July.
Reminders for new students:
- For those living on campus, move-in takes place on Thursday, August 29, 8 a.m. - noon. Each student will receive a specific arrival time in early August from Student Life. This information is part of the room assignment email. For specific information, please contact Student Life at 410-617-5081.
- At 2 p.m. on August 29, ALL students are required to attend an Evergreen small group meeting before heading to New Student Convocation. Parents are invited to attend Convocation, but are asked to depart campus following the event as students will have mandatory events for the remainder of the evening.
- Welcome Weekend consists of mandatory sessions throughout the entire weekend as well as fun, social activities each evening.
- Students participating in a Pre-Fall Program are also required to attend Fall Welcome Weekend.
- Students meal plans will begin on August 29 and dining halls will be open for all meals.
- And don’t forget! Make sure you are prepared to discuss the Common Text (Students received a copy of the book during summer orientation).
What to Bring to Loyola >>