Fall Welcome Weekend 2020 will take place August 27-30 with move-in taking place August 25 and 26.
Reminders for new students:
- For those living on campus, move-in will take place over the course of two days, August 25 and 26. Each student will receive a specific arrival time in early August from Student Life. For specific information, please visit Student Life's website for first-year move-in.
- For students commuting from home, you do not need to plan to report to campus until August 27. In addition to the Fall Welcome programming, there will be a commuter meeting at some point during the weekend.
- For students who will be remote learners, there will be synchronous sessions for you to participate in. Information will be forthcoming.
- Welcome weekend events will begin the morning of Thursday, August 27.
- Welcome Weekend will consist of a mix of virtual and small group, in person meetings following social distancing guidelines. Programming will take place throughout the entire weekend.
- Students meal plans will begin on August 25 and dining halls will be open for all meals.
- And don’t forget! Make sure you are prepared to discuss the Common Text, Dear America by Jose Antonio Vargas. Students will receive this e-book vial their Loyola email during the week of June 29.
What to Bring to Loyola >>