If you are interested in pre-health programs, there are two ways to complete the requirements.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Physics with Applied Science track and focus in Physics and Medicine
The following is a suggestion for the physics and medicine focus (please discuss with advisor or department chair):
- BL 118/119 Intro to Cellular and Molecular Biology and Lab
- BL 121/126 Organismal Biology and Lab
- CH 301/307 Organic Chemistry I and Lab
- CH 302/308 Organic Chemistry II and Lab II
Select two of the following:
- PH 383 Physics of Medicine and the Human Body (3 cr.)
- PH 384 Waves and the Physics of Medicine (3 cr.)
- BL 431/433 Biochemistry I and Lab
- 300-level or 400-level math/stat/science course
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Physics
Students can use electives for the Pre-Health programs prerequisites or obtain the Natural Sciences Minor.